Mark Hartley the editor of Dentistry IQ and Store-A-Tooth™ CEO Howard Greenman talk about 4 key features of the dental stem cell banking service.
- What tools are provided to dental professionals?
- What makes up a typical consumer of a dental stem cell banking service?
- Who making the decisions when banking dental stem cells?
- What does Store-A-Tooth offer in the Dental Hygienist Educator Program?
Watch the Skype Video Interview:
Mark Hartley & Howard Greenman discuss the Store-A-Tooth™ Service
Answers and a set of comprehensive FAQ's touch on many topics such as:
- Dental stem cell basics
- Banking stem cells
- The enrollment process
- The collction process
- The shipping and handling of stem cells
- The processing and banking of stem
The Store-A-Tooth program has gone out of its way to facilitate the communication process between dental professionals and patients about stem cell preservation.
These helpful tools range from patient education materials to private one-on-one phone consultations to answer any questions about the service and stem cell preservation as a whole.