As you will hopefully experience when exploring Store-A-Tooth™, we are focused on helping customers make the right decision.
There are many things to consider. Here are some of the reasons our current customers have told us are why they purchased Store-A-Tooth™ for their family.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Our child has a medical condition such as Diabetes, Spinal Cord Injury, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurological disorder, etc. and we want to prepare for future cell-based therapies that can benefit from our child using their own cells (termed autologous transplantation).
- Our child is adopted, and we are uncertain about their genetics, or have limited ability to seek stem cells from a sibling.
- Our family has a history of medical or dental issues and we want to be prepared by having a source of stem cells that could be exact or close genetic match to members of our family.
- We missed the opportunity to bank our child’s cord blood.
- We banked our youngest child’s cord blood, but did not know about it when our oldest was born.
- We banked our child’s cord blood, but recognize the cells are complementary and seek broadest protection for our child’s future health.
If any of these apply to you – I urge you to learn more, ask questions, and make a decision while your child is still losing teeth.
YOU PLAN FOR YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION.
PLAN FOR THEIR HEALTHCARE, TOO.
From teaching healthy eating habits to instilling strong values, you already do so much to prepare your child for a happy and healthy life. Banking stem cells may not be as obvious as saving for college, but it could mean just as much to your child’s future well-being and quality of life.
For decades, doctors have harnessed the unique ability of stem cells to treat cancer and genetic blood diseases using therapies such as a bone marrow transplants which is a type of stem cell therapy. Today, more than 1,700 clinical studies are under way, demonstrating the use of stem cells to treat diseases, to heal injuries, and to grow replacement tissues like tendons, muscles, and blood vessels.
This exploding field of research holds the promise that your child, utilizing a toolkit of their own stem cells, will live a life of unprecedented wellness extended by decades.
Banking today means your child has the potential to benefit from the advanced therapies of tomorrow.
We have specialists ready to guide you through your options - schedule a short one-on-one today!